Guidelines for Abstract
- The abstract should contain a clear and concise title,written in Times New Roman font. Names of all contributing authors be provided in the sequence they should appear in print, identifying corresponding author with an *. Affiliation of corresponding author and address, email id of all contributing authors be provided. For font size, please observe: Title (# 14), Names (# 12), affiliations and addresses (# 10), and give these in Italics. Main text of the abstract (#12). Maximum word-limit for abstracts is 300 words. Please refer to the brochure for session themes and subtopics covered under each session. Accordingly, mention the session for which you are submitting your abstract. Please give a minimum of 4-6 keywords. Mention clearly, your preference for Oral presentation/Poster.
- Mail your abstracts as a Pdf document to Organising Secretory: Dr. Indira P. Sarethy & Dr. Ashwani Mathur at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of Abstract Submission: 15/01/2019
- Acceptance notice within 2 weeks of Submission
- For oral and poster presentations, registration is mandatory (which can be done after abstract selection). However, for conference attendance, (without poster/oral presentation), registration is now active. In case of more than one contributing author for a paper/poster, each attending member requires to register individually. All shortlisted abstracts will be published (upon confirming registration fee payment) in the Conference Proceedings.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
The dimensions of the poster to be presented will be 4ft X 3ft (L X W)
- Preferred font size for Title – 72+, Sub-titles- 54+, Text- 30+, Sub-Text- 20+.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The main body of the poster should include- Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, and conclusions.
- The printed Poster hard copies should be taken to the conference by the delegates, and will be posted to the poster area in the designated position according to the “registration Number”.
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Authors who are presenting the poster are required to stand by their poster during each poster session.
- Please remove your poster after the assigned date and time. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
Following are the guidelines for oral presentation:
Guidelines for Oral Presentation
- Maximum time limit of the presentation including question and answers should be 10 mins.
- Participants are requested to bring their presentation in their own hard-drives/pen-drives in .pptx or .ppt format compatible with Windows 7 and above.
- The presentation should include approximately 10 slides in the following sequence-
- Result and Discussion
For any further queries: email@example.com